to start Blogging again!
. . . and what better way to start then with a Recipe!
We had company over last night for Steak, Potatoes and Salad. Jana was responsible for the Potatoes. She made this Delicious Dish!
Spicy Mashed Potatoes
4 - 6 Potatoes (depending on size)
Heavy Whipping Cream, Jalapeno Cheddar Heluva Good Dip and Salt
1. Wash, Peel and Cube Potatoes (you can use any type Potato) -
2. Dump cubed potatoes in a pot of boiling water. Bring back to a boil. Continue to boil 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender -
3. Drain -
4. Dump in a bowl -
5. Add Jalapeno Cheddar Heluva Good Dip and Whip -
6. Add Heavy Whipping Cream and continue to whip until Potatoes are of the desired consistency -
7. Add Salt to suit your taste and SERVE!