« October 2015 |
| December 2015 »
Dana Pinkston ~
Dana used a Layer Cake and the "Disappearing 9-Patch" pattern to piece this Quilt.
Thank you Dana for letting me do your Long Arm Quilting!
~ DONNA ~
Posted at 05:44 PM in Customer Quilts | Permalink
. . . with Cold Weather headed our way,
I wanted to share a Recipe with you that is absolutely DELICIOUS!
Creamy Potato Soup
Here are the ingredients you will need ~
4 Large Potatoes
2/3 C Butter
2/3 C Flour
1 1/2 Quarts Milk
4 Green Onions, chopped
1 Cup Sour Cream
2 Cups Crisp-Cooked, Crumbled Bacon
5 oz Cheddar Cheese, grated
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Peel 2 of the 4 Potatoes - Dice all 4 - Boil Potatoes for approximately 20 minutes or until fork tender - Drain ~
2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter ~
3. Slowly blend in flour with a wire whisk until thoroughly blended. Gradually add milk to butter-flour mixture,whisking constantntly ~
Simmer over low heat stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
4. Partially mash potatoes adding chopped green onions ~
5. When milk mixture is very hot, whisk in potatoes and green onions ~
6. Whisk well and add sour cream and crumbled bacon ~
7. Heat thoroughly ~ Add cheese - Stir until melted in. (at this point taste the soup - you can add salt and pepper to taste)
Garnish with grated cheese and bacon ~
SO GOOD . . . Enjoy!
~ DONNA ~
Posted at 08:54 PM in Recipes | Permalink
and you will be entered to WIN a
10 Piece 12 Piece Fat Quarter Bundle!
(Changed it to 12 Fat Quarters so that the Winner will be able to piece a
12 Block "Turning Twenty" Quilt
without having to buy any more fabric!)
The FQ Bundle will be made up of
10 12 Coordinating Fabrics
that will look Beautiful together.
You will be able to use all of them to Piece your next Quilt!
Feel free to Comment below,
call 806-323-2795 or
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you need more information.
Posted at 04:47 PM in Giveaways ~ | Permalink
Here is the Finished Quilt I promised to show you ~
I finally got it Quilted and the Binding on ~
I Love this Fabric Collection . . . it made a Perfect Fall Quilt!
The Pattern is called "Picture This" and it can be found in the "Happy Hour" Book by Atkinson Designs.
Posted at 06:40 PM in My Quilts | Permalink